2009/11/10

The Bad Begining

This is how my despair start...
Yeah, i just want to try blogging cause now i have more free time. And with this blog, i also want to realize any idea that crossed my mind. I think i need to realize it or just write about my idea because wiseman says "keeping your feeling without express it is bad for health"^^.

There's many more reasons that encourage me to create this blog, such as:
1. My life getting more interesting
Yeah, i can say it like that even i'm in despair. Lately i've met with so many interesting persons and doing so many interesting things. On top of that somethings that i only long and imagine for a long time comes to real (it's not 100% (yet) but i admit that i'm so happy).
2. I want to share my mind and my little knowledge
After i found another definition of otaku-ism, i think i must do the same thing with other people that i respect like Danny Choo, AOI members, and also my friends in J-Topia.
3. Blogging becomes a trend in a certain forum
You can say that i just blindly following other's activity. But, i did this to search for things that i really want to do and also for things that i must do...
4. I want to improve my english
My english is getting worse, so i must improve it for my future. I don't want to be 'sok british' or else, maybe if you're my friend and ever chat with me, you'll realize that i tried to use english for each conversation. So i'll write with english too, though my english is still far away from good (especially my grammar...). But, some of my posts will use bahasa indonesia.
Maybe just that, or maybe there's more reasons but i don't know what it is...

So, what will i write in this blog?
Like i write in the description of my profile, i'll write about my own despair life, previewing or reviewing anime, manga, or game and any other activities that i've done.
So this is my introduction, i hope that this blog will be useful for the readers and for any random person who brought by fate to see this misserable blog...
And last but not least, i'll say...hope you'll enjoy this blog...

2 komentar:

  1. Hahaha... Actually, this is a pretty good beginning. Congratz for this new blog, senpai!

    I will aware for your new updates...hehehe...

    BalasHapus
  2. wew...thx for coming and drop a comment...
    actually i already had some unfinished articles and self-made stories, don't know when will it can be finished, the inspiration won't come to me^^
    and also i want to write bout kimochi fest last week, i got some nice chick...err...i mean pic...

    BalasHapus